Friday 17 September 2010

Imagination Movers- 1st Day of School




lyrics of the song
it's my first day of school - i'm a little scared there's a lot to do but i'm prepared to brush my teeth and comb my hair - get in my seat mom takes me there - going to wave bye-bye - go through the door learn a little something that i didn't know before first day of school and i'm prepared
i'm going to be here from 9 to 3 that's an awful long time for me but i know you're going to be right back going to see you for an after-school snack
well i built blocks - learned to count then i made some animals sounds - had a snack, took a nap, painted a picture of my cat - i went outside - i fell down - i got back up and ran around - listned to a story - songs to sing that's when i heard the school bell ring
i was here for most of the day there still are plenty of games to play and you're waiting in the car outside i don't want to leave but i want to see your smile
first day of school - it's my first day of school (x2) first day of school and i'm prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment